- 2 (340.19 g) can tuna, drained
- 29.58 ml light mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml plain yogurt or 29.58 ml sour cream
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 59.14 ml celery, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 marinated artichokes, hearts chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 Italian rolls (soft panini buns)
- 4 slice provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, mix together tuna, red pepper, celery, green onions,artichokes pepper,mayonnaise, plain yogurt salt and pepper.
- Cut buns in half horizontally; spread tuna mixture evenly over bottom half of each. Sprinkle each evenly with cheese. Replace bun top.
- In nonstick skillet or grill pan or on grill, cook sandwiches over medium heat, pressing often to flatten and turning once, for about 5 minutes or until crusty and cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.