This is a great, tasty low-cal/low-carb/hi-protein lunch. Just toss all the ingredients in a tupperware and remember to bring a fork to work. Since the ingredient of the month is cabbage- I thought this would fit in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups premixed coleslaw mix
- 4 tablespoons creamy low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1Put all ingredients in a bowl with a snap-lid.
- 2I use 2 big handfulls of the slaw mix- but that isn't an"approved" measurement.
- 3Shake well to mix.
- 4Keep refrigerated til ready to eat.
- 5Can add cheese, olives, tomatoes as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Tuna Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 758.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 22.2 g