Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, tasty low-cal/low-carb/hi-protein lunch. Just toss all the ingredients in a tupperware and remember to bring a fork to work. Since the ingredient of the month is cabbage- I thought this would fit in.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups premixed coleslaw mix
- 4 tablespoons creamy low-fat Italian salad dressing
- Put all ingredients in a bowl with a snap-lid.
- I use 2 big handfulls of the slaw mix- but that isn't an"approved" measurement.
- Shake well to mix.
- Keep refrigerated til ready to eat.
- Can add cheese, olives, tomatoes as desired.
Super easy and super good! I made this for my work luches one week. So easy to put together in the morning before work.