Italian Tuna and Black Olive Pesto Tramezzini
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, caperberries, lemon juice, chile flakes and 2 tablespoons black olive pesto; mix gently but mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled and ready to serve.
- Lay bread slices on a clean work surface; spread each with about 1 tablespoon of black olive pesto.
- Spread the tuna mixture over half of the slices in a thin but even layer.
- Cover with the remaining slices of white bread.
- Before serving, remove the crusts with a serrated knife and slice diagonally.