Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the simplest of summer salads but so healthy for you and so easy to prepare. It gets its name from the three colours on the plate -- red, green and white.
- Slice the avocado in half lengthways, remove the stone and peel off the skin.
- Lay each half of the avocado flat side down in the centre a plate.
- Arrange the mozzarella slices around the avocados.
- Sprinkle over the cherry tomatoes and a few basil leaves.
- Drizzle a spoonful of olive oil over each plate and grind over some fresh black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Terrific salad, SG! I did exactly what the recipe suggested, but I just diced everything and tossed it together instead. Also, I did not measure amounts of anything at ALL (it struck me as that kind of recipe.) Thanks for the recommendation and for posting this fresh and healthy salad!