Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the simplest of summer salads but so healthy for you and so easy to prepare. It gets its name from the three colours on the plate -- red, green and white.
- Slice the avocado in half lengthways, remove the stone and peel off the skin.
- Lay each half of the avocado flat side down in the centre a plate.
- Arrange the mozzarella slices around the avocados.
- Sprinkle over the cherry tomatoes and a few basil leaves.
- Drizzle a spoonful of olive oil over each plate and grind over some fresh black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Terrific salad, SG! I did exactly what the recipe suggested, but I just diced everything and tossed it together instead. Also, I did not measure amounts of anything at ALL (it struck me as that kind of recipe.) Thanks for the recommendation and for posting this fresh and healthy salad!