Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one from my stash I wanted to save. I tore it out of a Southern Living some time ago.
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, pieces rinsed and drained
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup small pitted black olives
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon purple onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- Cut hearts of palm into thin sliced. Toss with lettuce and remaining ingredients.
- For dressing, process first 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in pimiento.