A simple and satisfying soup. An easy, meatless weeknight meal or a perfect light lunch with salad. It comes together in under a half hour with ingredients that are probably already in your pantry.
- Combine first six ingredients in a medium soup pot over medium/high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook tortellini the time listed on the package.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add spinach.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- If desired drizzle each serving with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil.