1/1 Photo of Italian Tortellini Soup
A simple and satisfying soup. An easy, meatless weeknight meal or a perfect light lunch with salad. It comes together in under a half hour with ingredients that are probably already in your pantry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first six ingredients in a medium soup pot over medium/high heat.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook tortellini the time listed on the package.
- 3Reduce heat to a simmer and add spinach.
- 4Cook an additional 2 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- 5If desired drizzle each serving with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 812.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 21.5 g