Recipe by dicentra
This is from TOH magazine. I haven’t made these yet, but I am typing it up for ZWT II. 6 servings. This looks so easy! And it is made with things I usually have in the house.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) poundcake
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and sugar; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Split cake in three horizontal layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with half of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- Top with the remaining cake layer. Cover and refrigerate until serving.