Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a combo of 3 different recipes. It is not a "pretty" soup, but it is very tasty if you like spinach.
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 package cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1 can pinto beans or 1 can pork and beans
- 1 can spinach
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large pot, bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium and cook for 20 min.
- stirring occasionally.
- Note: Presentation of this soup is not pretty, it will look like grass clippings with vegetables.
- However it is very tasty, if you are a fan of spinach.