Recipe by Alan in SW Florida
Simple and delicious!!
Top Review by puppitypup
A quick and easy salad that has a beautiful presentation. Hubby absolutely loved it. I seeded the tomatoes, didn't add the onion and added a little less vinegar. Next time I will serve it right away as it lost its lovely color after being chilled. Thanks for a keeper Al!
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled gorgonzola