Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I created this soup after having a similar soup in New Glarus, WI. This soup is perfect for a cold night! The ozark seasoning really adds a extra "kick" to the soup!
- 20 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 medium chopped purple onion
- 1 chopped yellow zucchini
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can light kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon ozark seasoning
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Saute onion and pepper in oil until vegetables are soft.
- Add zucchini and saute until semisoft.
- Add tomatoes and stir with vegetables for several minutes.
- Add broth and beans and bring to a boil.
- Add seasonings and simmer for 25-30 minutes.