I created this soup after having a similar soup in New Glarus, WI. This soup is perfect for a cold night! The ozark seasoning really adds a extra "kick" to the soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 medium chopped purple onion
- 1 chopped yellow zucchini
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can light kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon ozark seasoning
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Saute onion and pepper in oil until vegetables are soft.
- 2Add zucchini and saute until semisoft.
- 3Add tomatoes and stir with vegetables for several minutes.
- 4Add broth and beans and bring to a boil.
- 5Add seasonings and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Tomato Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 1248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: