- 3 -4 white-fleshed fish (choose a variety)
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley
- 2 carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 white onions
- 5 garlic cloves
- white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a fish stock with cod bones, 1 whole onion, 3 whole garlic cloves, 2 carrots and 3 stalks of celery.
- Boil for about an hour, then sieve the broth.
- Saute 1 chopped onion with olive oil until soft. Add Italian parsley, then the fish broth.
- Add 1 can tomatoes then the white wine.
- Add fish 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve as main meal with assorted breads and bottle of chilled Chablis!