1/1 Photo of Italian Tomato and Pasta Salad
Chunks of tomatoes and lots of Italian spices make this a real winner! From Lean and Luscious and Meatless.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked macaroni, any shape
- 2 (1 lb) cans tomatoes, drained, chopped into 1-inch chunks (reserve liquid)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- 2Add small amounts of tomato liquid until pasta is evenly moistened.
- 3Chill several hours to blend flavors.
- 4Mix well before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Tomato and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g