Chunks of tomatoes and lots of Italian spices make this a real winner! From Lean and Luscious and Meatless.
- 4 cups cooked macaroni, any shape
- 2 (1 lb) cans tomatoes, drained, chopped into 1-inch chunks (reserve liquid)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, plus
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Add small amounts of tomato liquid until pasta is evenly moistened.
- Chill several hours to blend flavors.
- Mix well before serving.