Chef #523570's Note:
I visited my brother recently and he made this for dinner. Normally I don't like sweet potatoes because its too sweet when you put the brown sugar and marshmallows with it. I love this recipe because it is simple and the mix tastes really good to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut sweet potatoes in cubes. I usually cut them in medium size cubes.
- 2Cut onion up however you want.
- 3Toss onion and potato in olive oil.
- 4Put it all on a baking sheet and salt and pepper it all.
- 5Bake at 350°F until fork tender. You can eat it just as is or mash it up a bit and add a little butter. But either way it tastes great! You can also change it up a little bit with other herbs and spices.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g