Recipe by mkoppenhofer
I visited my brother recently and he made this for dinner. Normally I don't like sweet potatoes because its too sweet when you put the brown sugar and marshmallows with it. I love this recipe because it is simple and the mix tastes really good to me.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sweet potatoes in cubes. I usually cut them in medium size cubes.
- Cut onion up however you want.
- Toss onion and potato in olive oil.
- Put it all on a baking sheet and salt and pepper it all.
- Bake at 350°F until fork tender. You can eat it just as is or mash it up a bit and add a little butter. But either way it tastes great! You can also change it up a little bit with other herbs and spices.