Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds like an amaretto 'sunrise'! Taken from drinksmixer .com and posted for ZWT.
Make and share this Italian Sunset Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces club soda
- 1 dash grenadine
- orange slice and cherries, for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the amaretto over the ice then slowly add the orange juice and top with club soda to form layers.
- Add a dash of grenadine and garnish with a cherry and orange slice.
this is so good cakepops on parade
This was tasty but maybe a little one note; I think I prefer Amaretto alone, or as an accent that said I would drink another : ) ! Made for the 2014 Culinary Quest for the Cruisin Culinary Queens
Great way for me to wind down! Amaretto on its own is too overpowering for me - the mix here is excellent.