Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Refreshing and delicious salad, great for brunches......very nice with a Pinot Grigio or light white wine.
- 4 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into squares
- 6 chopped basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Arrange tomatoes on salad plates.
- Layer cheese with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle basil over cheese and tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.