1/4 Photos of Italian Subs (Hoagies or Submarine Sandwiches)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast open sub rolls under the broiler until lightly browned.
- 2Top each roll (covering both sides) with 1 slice ham, 1 slice turkey (optional), 4 slices hard salami, 6 slices pepperoni and 1-2 slices provolone cheese.
- 3Place back under the broiler and heat until the cheese it brown and bubbly.
- 4Remove from oven and top with Italian Dressing or mayo. Serve with chips and carrot sticks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Subs (Hoagies or Submarine Sandwiches)
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.4
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 2819.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: