Top Review by drr_9634687
I'll be making these for our Super Bowl Party. They remind me of Subs from my favorite pizzeria waaaay back in High School! I will follow an earlier reviewer and add pizza sauce. I will also add a sprinkling of crushed rep pepper and a strip or two of hot banana peppers. I will wrap the whole thing and place in a hot oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasty. Thanks so much for posting this.
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices turkey (optional)
- 16 slices hard salami
- 24 slices sandwich size pepperoni
- 4 -8 slices provolone cheese
- Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast open sub rolls under the broiler until lightly browned.
- Top each roll (covering both sides) with 1 slice ham, 1 slice turkey (optional), 4 slices hard salami, 6 slices pepperoni and 1-2 slices provolone cheese.
- Place back under the broiler and heat until the cheese it brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with Italian Dressing or mayo. Serve with chips and carrot sticks.