Recipe by lazyme
Fast, easy, sub sandwich from Grey Poupon Simply Delicious Recipes. We usually use hoagie buns so everyone can build their own.
Top Review by Kim127
Great lunch for me today! I skipped the mustard (sorry grey poupon). I used fresh mozzarella cheese and popped this under the broiler for a few minutes to toast it up. Made for the Babes of ZWT4.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing, prepared
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf Italian bread, split lengthwise
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 8 ounces deli ham, sliced
- 4 ounces deli salami, sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, deli sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, whisk salad dressing, mustard and oregano until blended.
- Spread dressing mixture over cut sides of bread.
- Place half the lettuce on bottom half of bread; top with layers of ham, salami, pepper strips, cheese, onion and remaining lettuce. Replace bread top; slice and serve.