1/4 Photos of Italian Subs
Fast, easy, sub sandwich from Grey Poupon Simply Delicious Recipes. We usually use hoagie buns so everyone can build their own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, prepared
- 1/4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf Italian bread, split lengthwise
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 8 ounces deli ham, sliced
- 4 ounces deli salami, sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, deli sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1In small bowl, whisk salad dressing, mustard and oregano until blended.
- 2Spread dressing mixture over cut sides of bread.
- 3Place half the lettuce on bottom half of bread; top with layers of ham, salami, pepper strips, cheese, onion and remaining lettuce. Replace bread top; slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Subs
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.9
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 1825.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.5 g