Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an awesome "stoup" from Rachel Ray's "30 Minute Meals". I altered it to my families' tastes, and it is very simple to make.
- 3⁄4 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 lb ham steak, diced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, diced
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes (Italian style)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb pasta (short-cut)
- Brown and crumble the sausage in your stew pot.
- Add the ham and pepperoni and cook meats on medium-hi for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, and add pasta.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Serve with crusty bread and salad for a complete meal.
I am giving this 3 stars because I didn't really like it, but my husband loved it. One of my kids would eat it and the other wouldn't even touch it! So, I guess it is right down the middle for us. I followed the recipe exactly as posted.
This was WONDERFUL! We'll make this again and again this winter! I added a pinch of shredded mozzerella to each bowl and it was awesome!!