Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
When you're tired of the same ol same ol pizza, give this one a try. Straight from the Boboli pizza website. This recipe calls for pepperoni and salami sliced deli meats, but you can add or substitute spicy ham, turkey or prosciutto.
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni
- 1⁄4 lb salami
- 6 slices provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle crust with olive oil and sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over the top. Arrange the meats and cheese on the crust leaving a 1 inch border around the edge.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is light brown and cheese is bubbly.