Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
adapted from the wok cookbook
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package Italian cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian tomatoes, drained & chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 (3 ounce) .can ripe olives, sliced
- When oil is hot in wok, stir fry onion, garlic and zucchini 2 minutes or until desired texture. Add green beans, continue until hot, add tomatoes and seasoning and olives, cook until heated through. Serve.
What a flavorful and easy vegetable medley! I made this exactly as posted (except I couldn't find the Italian-cut green beans and had to use regular cut). I will definitely be making this again. Made for Culinary Quest 2014.
Made for ZWT #7 and the great team Witchin Kitchen and glad I did. This is a beautiful and tasty vegetable dish. I really like the ease of using frozen green beans and I found diced, Italian style canned tomatoes, so preparation was a snap! Thanks for posting.