Prep 25 mins
Cook 32 mins
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
- 2 lbs fresh large mushrooms (about 2-in. ea.)
- 1⁄2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread, spread
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2-1/2 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove and chop mushroom stems.
- In 12-inch skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! ® Spread over medium-high heat and cook mushroom stems and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. In medium bowl, pour mushroom mixture over bread crumbs. Stir in cheeses, parsley, vinegar and pepper.
- On baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps, then sprinkle with salt. Evenly spoon mushroom mixture into mushroom caps. Bake 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and golden.
my hubby LOVES this recipe!