Recipe by hxnnxh
Juicy, tender, flavourful italian style chicken wrapped in prosciutto di Parma and stuffed with gorgonzola.
- 2 large chicken breasts, free range
- 16 slices prosciutto di Parma
- 2 ounces gorgonzola
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread out sheet of cling film on counter top. Put chicken breasts on top and cover with another sheet of film. Now bash the chicken with rolling pin or meat mallet until about 1/5 inch thickness. Season with pepper/salt.
- On another piece of cling film, layer prosciutto so the slices slightly overlap on the edges in a rectangular shape.
- Put 1 oz gorgonzola on each breast, roll up tightly, trying to tuck the cheese in a way so it is no longer exposed. Transfer rolled up breast onto proscuittolayer. wrap prosciutto tightly around breast, and wrap entire package in the cling film. Repeat for 2nd breast. Transfer to freezer for 5-10 minutes until slightly firmed.
- Heat oil in skillet and cook on med heat, turning regulary for 25 minutes, until cheese inside is melted. Cut each breast in half, serve immediately.