1/3 Photos of Italian Style Skillet Zucchini
This quick and easy stir fry is a colourful addition to grilled or roast meats. You can add extra garlic and basil at the end of cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini in half lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices.
- 2In large skillet over medium hi cook zucchini and onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes stirring until just beginning to brown.
- 3Add stock; Reduce heat and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until evaporated and zucchini is tender crisp.
- 4In medium bowl combine tomatoes basil garlic and pepper; stir in zucchini and heat for 1 minute.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Style Skillet Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 119.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: