1/1 Photo of Italian-Style Shrimp With Lemon and Garlic
source: Cooking Light, June 1996 -- This is a very light spring/summer dinner. Excellent served with a salad, some sourdough roasted garlic bread, and a nice glass of wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning (I prefer Pampered Chef)
- 2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Pam cooking spray
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Combine olive oil, Italian seasoning, paprika, lemon rind, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- 2Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- 3Thread the shrimp onto 4 skewers.
- 4The original recipe calls for broiling these on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray (2 minutes on each side), however, I prefer to grill them over medium heat until they turn pink (2 to 4 minutes per side).
- 5Remove the shrimp from the skewers and arrange over the hot pasta.
- 6Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian-Style Shrimp With Lemon and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 939.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning