Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the Moosewood restaurant, courtesy of the Vegetarian Times.
- 2 potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut on the diagonal into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Parboil the potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots in boiling water to cover for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the parboiled vegetables with the onion, zucchini and peppers.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Toss the vegetables with the dressing and place in a single layer on a large, ungreased baking tray.
- Bake the vegetables, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender, about 45 minutes.