Italian-Style Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Parboil the potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots in boiling water to cover for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the parboiled vegetables with the onion, zucchini and peppers.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Toss the vegetables with the dressing and place in a single layer on a large, ungreased baking tray.
- Bake the vegetables, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender, about 45 minutes.