Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 8 small potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, parsley, garlic and and salt and pepper together and mix well.
- Pour over potatoes and toss.
- Place half the potatoes in a greased baking dish and top with 1/2 cup of each cheese,follow the rest of the potatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 45- 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Way too much oil made the potatoes greasy and the mozzarella cheese set up when cool and ruined the texture of the dish. I would make this again using less oil and leaving out mozzarella because otherwise, it had excellent flavor. No oven temperature was given in the directions.