Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve these with some sour cream for dipping.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen potato & cheese pierogies
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine egg with 1 tbsp water.
- In pie plate place bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip pierogies in egg then breadcrumbs.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Roast until crisp and golden about 15 minutes.
Yum. Super easy and really quite tasty. Served with ranch dressing and sour cream with chives and dill for dipping. The cooking time was perfect- cooked all the way through and were crispy. Will make again for sure. Thanks for sharing this recipe!