Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect to serve at a romantic dinner for two.
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 dash ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add rice; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes,stirring constantly.
- Stir in broth and turmeric; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in cheese and serve.