Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
A quick and easy side dish that only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canbush's best cannellini or 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canbush's best great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2⁄3 cup instant rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil
- fresh pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, covered, over medium-high heat.
- Uncover pan and continue cooking 2-3 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Dish is slightly saucy when completely cooled.
Made just as directed. Simple and quick.
From a quick, easy, tasty standpoint....this was awesome! Yes, it's not gourmet..but it made a great pairing for us tonight halibut with fresh tomato sauce and italian asparagus. We really liked it and it couldn't be easier! Will definitely make again!
very quick and simple and tasty.