1/1 Photo of Italian-Style Pasta Toss
This came from one of the old "homestyle" cooking magazines. It goes together quickly with pantry staples, and can be served room temp. or cold. Caesar salad dressing may be used as alternative.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes with onion and garlic, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 cups tortellini, cooked
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Add tortellini, toss to coat.
- 3Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4Serve immediately with slotted spoon, or refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian-Style Pasta Toss
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.8
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 1953.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with onion and garlic