Recipe by NurseJaney
This came from one of the old "homestyle" cooking magazines. It goes together quickly with pantry staples, and can be served room temp. or cold. Caesar salad dressing may be used as alternative.
Top Review by Vicki in CT
The night I made this recipe I thought it was okay. However, the next day it was GREAT. I definitely would suggest making the day before. I used half the salad dressing called for and omitted the bell peppers. I also cut up the artichoke hearts and drained before adding. Received rave reviews from the work crew.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes with onion and garlic, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 4 cups tortellini, cooked
- parmesan cheese, shredded