1 hr 25 mins
It's an adaptation of Mirj's Greek-style oven fries. Just changed 2 ingredients and it turned out something new.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak mushrooms in a cup of lukewarm water for 20 minutes.
- 2Drain and squeeze mushrooms dry.
- 4Cut each potato lenghtwise in 8 wedges.
- 5Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- 6Place potatoes on a baking sheet coated with a little olive oil or cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes, tossing once or twice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian-style Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g