Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
365 Ways to Cook Chicken
Make and share this Italian Style Oven Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 4 baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian tomatoes, drained and cut up
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut in 2 inch segments
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Arrange potatoes in a large roasting pan. Sprinkle with half the salt and the garlic.
- Layer peppers, tomatoes, and sausage over the potatoes. Arrange chicken on top.
- Brush chicken with olive oil. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.