Recipe by JaneSays30
One of the best meatloaves I've tasted, and it's easy to make! I found the recipe on Whole Foods website - under $15 meals.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta sauce (365 Pesto and Sundried Tomato Pasta Sauce)
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground meat, egg, bread crumbs, balsamic vinegar and 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce until completely mixed.
- Form meat into a long loaf about 8 inches by 3 inches.
- Place in a casserole dish or deep baking pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake 30–45 minutes (or longer, depending on your oven) until just cooked through.