1 hr 30 mins
Adapted from a recipe in Aus Super Food Ideas magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- 2Grease a loaf pan and line with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang on each side longwise.
- 3Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and cook onion and garlic until soft. Allow to cool.
- 4Combine mince, pesto, 1 cup breadcrumbs, lemon rind, egg, half the onion mixture and peas in a large bowl. Mix well then spoon into loaf pan.
- 5Combine remaining breadcrumbs and onion mixture, parmesan and butter in a bowl. Spoon over meatloaf.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and cover top loosely with foil. Cook for a further 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes, then lift out and place on a serving plate.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian-Style Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 928.5
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 262.7 mg
- Sodium 628.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 53.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto