Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
My own recipe. Meatballs that are perfect for spaghetti or subs. Everyone's favorite. Made them a little skinny by using lean ground beef, egg beaters, and low fat milk.
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix all ingredients by hand, careful not to overmix or make meat too dense.
- Form into walnut sized balls and place onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes till done.
- Drop into spaghetti sauce and simmer 10 minutes.