Recipe by DeidreJane
An easy, basic Italian style meatball recipe.
Top Review by NELady
Very easy & simple Italian Meatball recipe - perfect putting together quickly with every day ingredients. I made these meatballs for recipe #320033, as I wanted to use homemade meatballs instead of frozen (I'm not a big fan of frozen meatballs).
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 907.18 g spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, blend with hands until combined.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Brown in a skillet with just enough of the olive oil so that meat balls do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, over medium high heat, bring spaghetti sauce to a simmer.
- Add meatballs. Bring to boil. Partially cover and simmer 25 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.