- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced or chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan until hot.
- Combine green peppers, onions, basil, oregano, garlic and ground beef.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, making sure that the ground beef is fully cooked.
- Once fully cooked, add ground beef to spagetti and tomato sauce of your choice, and you're done.