1/1 Photo of Italian Style Grilled Cheese
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was looking for a different way to make a grilled cheese sandwich, and this is what I came up with. If you want more than one sandwich, just double the ingredients. Submitted to Zaar on December 1st 2006. Eat and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1/2 teaspoon of margarine on one side of each slice of bread.
- 2Place one slice of bread, margarine side down in a small skillet.
- 3Place slice of cheese on bread, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes.
- 4Lay tomato slices on seasoned cheese, overlapping tomato slices.
- 5Place other slice of bread on tomato, with butter side up.
- 6Cook on medium high heat until golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Turn over to brown other side.
- 7Remove from skillet; eat and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Style Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 592.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: