Recipe by Ck2plz
I can't wait to try this. You could probably add meat to this to make it a main dish.
- 8 medium artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups spinach, shredded
- 4 cups cooked rice, cold
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan, saute onions, garlic, shallot and artichoke hearts in 1 tablespoon oil until tender about 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and saute until spinach wilts, transfer to large bowl.
- Saute rice in remaining oil until heated through, add spinach mixture and top with cheese.