Recipe by jeep chick
This recipe came from a member of my fitness club
Top Review by diabella
I was looking for a different recipe for flounder and tried this one. I'm pressed for time, so I use canned diced tomato with garlic and olive oil instead of fresh tomato and it came out delish!!! My family LOVED it and it's been a keeper ever since. Thanks!!!
- 2 lbs flounder fillets
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Arrange flounder in medium Pyrex baking dish.
- Dot with butter substitute, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Top with tomato, basil, garlic powder and capers.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.