Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Italian Style Fish Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup clam juice
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup small mushroom, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb grouper, thinly sliced (or other firm fleshed fish)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except fish, parsley, salt and pepper in slow cooker; cover and cook on high 4-5 hours.
- Add fish and parsley during last 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.