Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Any lean fish will work for this recipe. Adding the tomatoes before cooking the fish causes the two flavors to meld.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushroom, onion, and cook until onion is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Place fish on vegetables and top with tomato slices.
- Cook on low for 12-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let it stand until cheese melts (about 3 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
A very nice, healthy dish! We're big cheese fans, so I used 3/4 c parmesan.