Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) containers marinara sauce, divided
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- sour cream
- sliced green onion
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, tomatoes, 1 cup of cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and onions.
- In a greased oblong baking dish, spread 3 tablespoons of marinara sauce over the bottom of the dish.
- Spoon 1/4 c.
- of chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered with foil, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onions.