Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Better Homes & Gardens - an Itailan twist on a Mexican favorite.
- 1 (15 ounce) container marinara sauce
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves (about 8 ounces cooked meat)
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 6 large flour tortillas
- In a small saucepan, heat sauce until heated through.
- Cut chicken into bite-size strips.
- Finely chop dried tomatoes.
- Toss together the chicken, tomatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and green onion.
- To assemble enchiladas, coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 2 tablespoons of the pasta sauce over bottom of the dish.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture in each tortilla. Roll up. Place seam-side down in dish.
- Repeat with remaining chicken mixture and tortillas.
- Pour remaining pasta sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.