Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
My own deviled egg recipe with a little Italian flare.
Make and share this Italian Style Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Boil, cool and peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, carefully scoop out yolks and place them in a small bowl.
- Mash egg yolks with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, Italian dressing mix, mustard, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Blend well.
- Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into egg halves.
- Garnish with black olive slices and paprika if desired. Refridgerate until ready to serve.
These are good for a change of pace. Next time I would cut back on the Italian Seasoning as it adds a bit too much saltiness for us , other than that , great new way to eat deviled eggs! Made for Live Strong Photo Challenge , May '08