1/3 Photos of Italian Style Crock Pot Pork Loins
6 hrs 20 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found the original recipe in a Taste of Home cookbook submitted by Vickie Lowe from Pennsylvania. I found I didn't have the exact ingredients, so I made a couple of substitutions and omitted a few things, and I came up with this. Posted on March 24th, 2006 (original recipe called for bone-in chops and fresh mushrooms).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch (if desired you can pound to 1/2 inch thick)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (I used 2 4 ounce cans of mushroom stems and pieces)
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin
- garlic powder
- 1Lightly sprinkle each side of pork chop with garlic powder.
- 2In a non-stick skillet, brown chops on each side.
- 3Combine mushrooms and onions in crock pot.
- 4Add browned chops in a single layer over mushroom and onions.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients.
- 6Pour over pork.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 6 hours (7 hours for bone-in chops) or until meat is tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Style Crock Pot Pork Loins
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 982.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 43.4 g