Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm not really sure why it's Italian Style, lol, but I heavily modded this from a recipe in 'The One-Dish Bible.' One dish, under 30 minutes to prepare and cook, the kids will eat it, and it's protein-heavy. Score!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (5 ounce) box Rice-A-Roni, Chicken with Mushrooms
- 1 3⁄4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken; cook over medium-high heat 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Add broth, rice mix, mixed veggies; mix well. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Let stand covered 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.